Sunday, July 25, 2010

read today's date.

So, what should I blog about today? Hmm..
Oh yeah! Happy birthday Allan Ng a.k.a Jack Jack of The Incredibles! Have a great one dude! Haha...

And what else besides that? Hmm..

Okay. I shall talk about my day so far. I woke up at around 7.30 am, with my mother constantly saying, "Joyce, if you don't wake up now, you're gonna be late for church. And no one is gonna replace you for worship leading..." But I just nodded and gave some response and went back to sleep. Until my dad came up and pulled me out of bed. Yeah. Literally pulled me. Haha. So I went to the bathroom, bathed, brushed my teeth, quickly combed my hair and rushed out of the house. (It was 8.20 am already, and church is starting at 8.30 am. And the worship leader just finished rise and shine. Haha.) And did I mentioned that I'm having a terrible sore throat?

Despite the haste, WE, as in my whole family, arrived church on time. Haha. Thank God. We went up, settled down a lil', and my dad started chairing the service. (Yeah, he's today's chairperson. That's why he pulled me out of bed. LALALA~). Anyways, I started leading the worship, and it was good. Thank You Jesus for leading the worship with me. :)

Then after that, around 11.15 am, Jess Minn came and picked my up from church to HQ. (I changed at church.) We, as in Jess Minn, Mandy, Yue Jia and I, waited downstairs and chatted. Soon, Chee Yong came. Few minutes later, Quek came, not in his proper attire. -.-"

Lol. Anyways, at around 11.45 am, I suggested if we wanna ring the doorbell. I tried to press the button, but lo, my arm is too short. (Because I'm so short.). Anyways, Jess Minn rang it, and said, "I did not ring the bell ar, Joyce did! JOYCE DID!" And I was like "hahahahahh". Then the sesame was opened. And we found out that our voice projection is actually so awesomely good that what we crapped downstairs can actually be heard upstairs. *WOW...* We went up, did what we're supposed to do, then we came back to earth. I mean, stepping on real solid ground. Not the solid CONCRETE. LAME~~ Then, we called our respective parents to come pick us up. 5 to 10 minutes later, my parents came. I bid my darlings goodbye.

In the car, my whole family was dicussing about where to go for lunch. But in the end, we decided that McD would be our lunch today. So we went to Megamall, then we ate. Then I saw Suexian, whom i waved at for 3 times and only responded after her mom told her of my presence. XD After lunch, I went to Popular to get some pens, my parents some stuff, and my brother went grabbing thing and ran to my dad asking if he can have it or not. And by the way, I met Lee Yee while going down the escalator. She was coming up and she called out," JOYCE! JOYCE! JOYCE!" And finally, I realised that she was calling after me, I turned, saw her, waved with a big smile. The kind of smile that you have when you are shocked, those that show all your teeth.

After the brief, brief Megamall lunch trip, I went home. So sorry peeps, I ffk-ed you guys for not going to the session. Anyways, I came home, had a cooling bath, and onlined. Until now. With my earphones plugged into my ears, listening to songs in my phone. Updating my blog, occasionally chatting with some dude/dudette, stalking people on facebook, haha.

Oh. Here they are, my parents are finally back from their haircut. And they brought my early dinner back! Lot 66 chicken rice that is. It was good! Haha. When it comes to food, I just get so excited. I know not why. No wonder my size. Haha. Well, I'm going to theory class later. And I have yet to touch my homework. =X I'm doomed.

Well, that's my day so far. And, I still cant get you off my head. Oh my goodness.








4 comments:

Lily Tan Lay Li said...

hello joyce from kuantan, pahang! haha any idea who is this? ;)

Joyce Ang said...

urm.. no? hurm, but your name IS kindda familiar... intro? :)

Lily Tan Lay Li said...

haha. i'm kelantan's conductor. teoh's classmate also :D

Joyce Ang said...

OH! hello! wheee haha! welcome to my blog! how did you come to my blog actually? haha.