Tuesday, August 10, 2010

insanity.

Hello there, world. I'm back. Joyce is back. From whatever she's going through, she still manage to stay sane. Maybe somewhat a little insane, but at least she's still normal. Insanely normal. Lol. What am I talking about? Haha. Maybe that's because of whatever that's going on INSIDE.

Well, I don't know what am I thinking nowadays. Not literally don't know, but somehow I just don't know. You know that kind of feeling? Teenage confusion, some people may call that. Insanity, some people call that (I'm one of them, I guess). I, just dont know. Okay, now let's just stop with the "don't know" thingy. It's making everyone confused. At the very least, it's making ME confused. Lalala~

Alright. Maybe I AM insane, but that's just part of the teenage life, isn't it?

No comments: