Friday, July 9, 2010

gladness

Wheee! Went for badminton just now. At semambu court. 6pm-8pm. Went with my Daniel The Cow Cheng, my dear sista Esther, mr. Quek, and also Melvin. It was really nice playing with all of you! Haha. Since I wasn't the hostess, I went late. Blah, no la. It was because I had chinese tuition at 伍老师's which ended at 5.45 pm, plus the after-work jam which caused my mom to pick me up at only around 6 plus. Though I was 45 minutes late, I still got to play. A lot. Haha.. Very glad that I got to sweat! Muahaha. I'm also very happy that my mom let me eat her awesome, awesome dinner! Chicken rice.. *ooh lala!* Haha. By the way, my GLEE mood is back! I'm starting to miss Finn, Rachel, PUCK!!!, Mercedes, Quinn, the gay guy (ohmygosh, i actually forgotten his name), Mr. Shuester, Sue Sylvester and many more.
THEY HAVE 19 NOMINATIONS! :D haha. Love them. Anyways, I'm happy. :) haha!

Gladly love y'all,
Joyce =)

No comments: