Thursday, July 8, 2010

a typical post of a fat girl

LOL. I seriously gotta lose some freakin' weight la. You know why? Because I'm fat. So, so, so fat. As if my body is made up of nothing else but fats. First, it's the "cute" double chin. Then, it's the big and flabby tummy. After that, it's the arm that wobbles when I wave. Followed by the huge, thick thighs and the large sized calves. Oh yeah, And the fat face. That makes everyone feel like pinching it, or rather, squeeze the fat out of it. They say that this, is cute, chubby, and not fat. For goodness sake la, I know the meaning behind that la. Lol



So, here I am, asking everyone, how can I lose weight. I have to because I'm gonna be onstage sometime soon, and I don't want to be the big blotch of fat occupying the whole space. -.-

So, I have had make a decision. From now on, I'm not gonna eat my lunch after school. And I'm just gonna eat a teeny weeny bit for dinner. And I'm gonna stop eating anything except liquid food a few days before I go onstage. Oh yeah, not forgetting the MUCH, MUCH sit-ups exercise.

Okay. Desicion made is FINAL. Yes! I'm gonna do it! Joyce Ang Sze Jie lose weight! I can make unsolidity into pure hard solidity. Yeah. That's the day, uh huh uh huh, I love it, uh huh uh huh!

No comments: