Wednesday, September 8, 2010

okay. is this boredom?

I was planning to, you know, pack up this holiday with all sorts of fun, fuN, FUN activities like playing badminton till my arm, more specifically, my right arm dislocate, go yumcha with my darlings, or at least my friends (there ARE differences between "darlings" and "friends"), practice piano until my hands break apart, well, if not that serious, until my fingers fall off (it's still quite serious after all. Haha), go to the beach with, again, my darlings or my friends, or maybe go work to earn some of those ka-chings / big letter S with two poles vertically over it, revise my guitar and many, many more. But one thing that I don't wanna do is to sit down here in front of the thing that can be opened and closed like a laptop, that is, a laptop. I know this is lame, but it's kind of boring here. Sadly.

And I tell you what, I actually have lots of backlog homeworks. But too bad, I don't even want to think about them. Can you imagine spending the whole 2 weeks (well, not exactly) of holidays in homeworks? That is crazy. Only nerds do that. And I'm a geek. A COOL GEEK. Lol. What's up with self praising these days? Haha. Anyways, I'm still not gonna ignore Ms. Tan's homework, because if I don't do that, I am going to fail my physics and chemistry. Which is exactly what has happened to my Addmaths. Oh God, save my Addmaths!! Okay, and try to imagine doing those B.M. homeworks. It's not that I strongly dislike B.M., it's just that the teacher is, you know, unspeakable of. Let's skip this part.

And the whole reason of my failure in making my yumcha/badminton/hanging out dream a reality is :-
Number one, It's the holidays, and of course people travel to for instance, K.L.
Number two, It's the holidays, and adults are still working, hence we lack transport.
Number three, It the Raya holidays, and some people are at highway duty. Which contributes in the lack-of-people section.
Number four, It's the SPM trials right after the holidays, so even those who can drive are trying to study.
Number five, (Please refer to Number four) because these people are trying to study, I do not want to disturb them, so as to not causing them bad results.
Number six, Some adults (please excuse the pun) said that holidays are the time to catch up with what we students have fallen behind, in other words, is doing homeworks. *rolls eyes*
Number seven, Some people just don't want to go lepak-ing!!!
Conclusion, I am awfully sad. :(

And as I had said in the previous post, I am trying to media fast. And I actually had make the scope smaller to only fasting from Facebook. And as I am typing right now, I have my Facebook page open. OH NO. I NEED SOME HELP HERE!!

Let's stop with the emo-ness.

And let me tell you a good, good news.

I FINALLY OWN A DSLR CAMERA!!! Wheeeee~ And I can actually explore this camera during the holidays. Thank You Jesus for the camera. Thank you Daddy for the camera. I love both of you!! But too bad, I love Jesus more :) Haha.

So I'm just gonna stop here. And am I actually bored? It's a "yes" and a "no". It's just how I choose to fill up my holidays with. I don't want it to pass me by with me thinking, "What had I done?" but instead, I want it to be over, leaving me feeling afresh, renewed, and with me saying, "Thank You Jesus for this wonderfully awesome holiday. Thank You for filling it up to its brim. Thank You Jesus for all you had done for me. Thank You Jesus for your blessings. Thank You Jesus for Your love for me." :)

No comments: