Monday, September 6, 2010

idk.

I don't know what is wrong with me. Seriously, I don't know what is wrong with me. Neither do I know what has happened to me. I get angry easily. I get frustrated easily. I cry easily. I shout at people easily. I lose my temper easily.I act like a baby. I get disappointed easily. I disappoint people often. I get lethargic easily, in fact most of the time. I throw things against the wall and see them crash into the floor. I always shout into my pillow. I tear paper. I always crash thing. I skip classes. I curse. I do terrible things. I fight back. I rebel. I don't know why I do things like that.

Maybe she is right. I am a burden. I should get out of their perfect little lives. I should dig a hole and bury myself in it. I should shut up and shoot myself. I should DIE. They won't even shed a tear for me, I think. Since they loathe me so much.

SINCE WHEN HAVE I BECOME THIS TERRIBLE? THIS LOUSY? AM I EVEN A PERSON STILL? A HOMOSAPIEN? AM I?

I don't know why. I don't know when. I don't know. Really, I don't know. Truly, I don't know. I know not what am I doing. Father, forgive me and help me. Help me from this pit of lousiness. Really. If I am that lousy, take me away. Remove me. Delete me. Delete me from the recycle bin. And see me and anything to do with me no more. And be happy.

I don't know why am I even typing this post.
I don't know.
I DON'T KNOW.

No comments: