Monday, March 14, 2011

THE after-SPM plan.

Many people, especially aunties who wre trying to strike a conversation (which usually ends with one of us walking away after much awkwardness) with me, asks me, "What do you wanna do after SPM? Staying for form 6?" Then I'd always say that I'm thinking of taking Theatre, Music etc. But then I would add, "See what God has instore for me. That's gonna be the best.

I was thinking about this (and other stuff) during my addmaths tuition just now. Yeah, I wasn't concentrating. Haha. Anyways, I came out with many quotes, and this is one of them.

THEY SAY THAT WE SHOULD FOLLOW OUR DREAMS.
THEY SAY THAT WE SHOULD FOLLOW OUR HEARTS.
BUT JESUS SAY THAT WE SHOULD FOLLOW HIM.
SO THAT HE CAN PICK US UP WHEN WE FALL,
TELL US WHEN WE'RE WRONG,
COMFORT US WHEN WE FAIL.
BECAUSE HE HAS MADE EVERYTHING RIGHT FOR US.
RIGHT THERE
ON THE OLD RUGGED CROSS.

Well, it isn't really a quote after all because when I was typing the original one, inspiration came, and lo, here it is!

Jesus wants us to follow Him, so that He protect us left, right, centre, from behind, in front, and ALL AROUND!
He's an omnipresent, omnipowerful and omniknowing God.
What have we to fear and worry anymore?

My life is made awesome by Jesus on the old rugged cross.

*smiles blissfully*

1 comment:

Mel said...

hey, joyce! I totally am facing the same thing as you are....u thinking of taking music, too? haha...i'm also still trying to decide whether i should be studying music or some other subject...