Saturday, December 12, 2009

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Lol. I have 26 alphabets as a title. HOWLAMEISTHAT?!
Baah! (adibahdunperasan XD)
OK. anyway, i dun really have anything to blog about, just wana update my blog for the sake of updating it since i have some time spare over here. So, it's kind of *um...* boredom in the midst of busyness.
OK.
1) I'm going to esp camp tomorrow, so WHEEE! i'm excited!
2) I have to practice the finger-stretching *torturous* song, i'm playing the secondo part of a duet named "Christmas Eve". It's a nice song but the chords are trying to tear my fingers or my hands into a million pieces.
3) i'm addicted to twitter :D

whee! so, hols isn't o bad after all, but still, i'm felling bored despite of the busyness.
this is serious paradox isn't? garh.

byes. God loves people like us.

No comments: