Thursday, August 6, 2009

LoL

My father shared this joke with me. I find it pretty funny so i decided to post it up on this blog.

"I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realized that I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my pint and noticed that everyone was staring at me.

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod."

I imagined the song to be those typical disco songs, you know 'mm.pph.mm.pph' beat boxing type.
It was indeed quite funny. But I also had mixed feelings. What if this person is me? I would be totally embarassed.

So, the conclusion is, before deciding to fart according to the music, remember if you are wearing any earphones. LoL!

No comments: